Thursday, August 07, 2008

Ankerstein Big & Small


This afternoon I built with Set 8 for the first time in a while, after a warm-up this morning with my recolored Kleine Gernegroß (below).

I may favor small constructions, but that doesn't keep me from enjoying large (for me) ones now & then.

This Set 8 church is Dorfkirche St. Martin, UE 49, from the designs that Burkhard Schulz posts each month, coming from various sources.

Many of those designs are for big sets, but there have been a few very nice Set 6 and Set 8 designs recently.

The bridge, which I have posted before in its "natural" colors, is from ASC G7. Unfortunately, the picnic table I was building on had a carved & pitted surface, and I had no stiff cardboard to create a level playing field. I still like it.

Good Block Play.

No comments: