Sunday, July 31, 2005

Ankerstein Bridge


Starting with the first plan in the Anchor #8 (6A) plan book, this bridge goes a little further.

It is the largest Anker Stone project I have built yet, and probably the shortest lived large structure: I lost my footing trying to get a better camera angle in tight confines, and my fall knocked down much of the bridge.

I usually leave things up for a day or three and I am a bit disappointed that this one was so short lived. But not nearly as much as I am delighted with having built it, and at least I did get a few pictures.

There will be another bridge another day.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Herman said...

I really like taht a lot. I do like bridges.

how sad it got knocked down

Eliza said...

That is incredible! Looks really great! Did Webber accidently knock it down?

Alan said...

:)

Webster had nothing to do with it. So far he hasn't been a problem with blocks.